Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Me weeekend summary!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

As for me, there is not chance that I would actually thoroughly enjoy about 36 hours without the 4 most important boys in my life. No way! And If those boys happened to leave town and a group of friends suggest having a girls night out, I would never call and practically insist they come to my house to play wii and hang out in PJs since my house is free of all testosterone! Nor would I, on a Saturday night (before 1st grade Sunday School), stay up talking politics and other crazy things until midnight! No way!
I mean, I would dread my boys being gone and would mope around and just have a tough time! I mean I love them! Right?

Okay so that all being said, I am not trying to convince my husband to make "guys time away" a monthly deal where I promise to have the house spotless if he will just leave for 24 hours with those dirty, messy & "counterproductive to a clean house" boys! I mean that is crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...